Friday, February 19, 2010

Help Bring a Child Home

My friend Kelly and her husband are in the process of adopting their first child. I want to help her raise funds for that process. So I am going to donate 20% of all my Avon sales. There are some great items available now and in the upcoming brochures! I'm sure everyone can find some gifts for Easter, Mother's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Just check out my online store!! Plus you're helping bring a child into a loving home! YAY!

Just leave me a comment here or email me and tell me what you ordered and that it is for Kelly's fundraiser. Thanks so much! Spread the word too!

Much Love,

7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you. Your friend is such a lucky girl to have you as a friend.
    Love avon products and do have a couple of products that I am using from AVON. But can't order from you, way too far. The shipping costs would cripple me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap Girl! What the heck are you doing up and writing on my blog so early? I know you are an hour behind me and it's pretty darn early here on the East Coast!

    But thanks for stopping by... and I'll take a look at your avon cuz I like to help when I can...
    My daughter- who's 25- wants to go to the 2012 in London too! She and I were just talking about it this afternoon while watching hockey.
    I'm looking at women's curling- Canada vs.Germany end 11 looking to break the tie...
    then I wrap up and head home from work.
    That's my excuse for being up all hours of the night... yours better have to do with being a newlywed and romantic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good friend. I will check it out.
    Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!
    I am adding you so I can come back & read more!
    Please stop by!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay- I bought some AVON... I'm such a softy!
    And yes, my 2nd daughter is 25, my oldest is 29.
    My youngest child is 11.
    My SIL grew up outside of New Orleans and we will be going there next month... I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thing you are doing to help with your friends' adoption. I wish you all the best!

    Dropping by from SITS to say, "hello"! It's nice to "meet" you.

    Kindest regards,
    Brook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by from Th Pursuit of Mommyness MEme - I'm afraid my avon budget has been cut to smithereens for a while... but I think its a wonderful thing you are doing for your friend!

    ReplyDelete