Saturday, July 11, 2009

Journal Jar: Day 1

I'm still not sure how I'm going to do this. It will probably change over time. But here's my first post from my Journal in a Jar ideas.

Do you have a teddy bear, now, or as a child? Describe him or her.

I have a stuffed dog. Named Big Doggie. Original, I know. I got him for my first Christmas.



He has always "protected" me from things, like thunderstorms. Comforted me after breakups. Listened to every word I've said, without talking back. He is such a good friend. I have always, and will always, love my Big Doggie.

Doesn't he have the cutest face?!



Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. i really like your blog. i have a "santa bear" that i got for christmas when i was 8. he too has provided endless comfort since childhood. i followed ya, if ya dont mind. hope to see ya on my page =)

    ReplyDelete