Friday, October 2, 2009

My First Swap!

I have recently become fascinated with blog swaps. I've done a few and they are so much fun! So I've decided to do my own!




I love purses. And wallets. I have a hard time not going to look at purses when I go shopping. SO what would be better than PURSES?! So here we go, Ladies! Your mission is to send a great purse. One that you would actually use. Don't just send your cast offs! Send a wallet, include something you always have in your purse. Lipstick? Notepad? Kitchen sink?! (JUST kidding!!)

You have until October 16th to sign up. (PLEASE sign up!!) I will then announce the partners and the swap date. I really hope this goes well. I have had fun with several swaps. Spread the word too!!

Be sure to grab the button on my sidebar for your blog!

*Note: My amazing fiance has gotten into the whole blog swap too. He's not participating in them, but he is helping me with ideas. In fact, he came up with the idea for THIS one! So, thank you sweetheart!*

Much Love,

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah!

    I love your blog. Swapping wallets is a fantastic idea. I barter my stuff on http://barterquest.com. The site is totally free. My experiences with other users are more then positive so far! I think bartering is a great way to save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    Please add me to the swap! Also, you can add your link for the Swap on the Facebook group.

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98454589345&ref=ts

    Artful Blessings,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun idea! I have a miche so I would not need a different purse to swap. I just change the outside of my purse. Iwantmiche.com
    I am stopping by from sits have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in! This will be my first swap ever! I am excited!! :) I LOOOVE purses ;)Can't wait to see who my buddy will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to do this!!!! I am not sure if I signed up correctly though?!?! (This is my first time) I am totally excited and cannot wait to find out who my buddy will be!!!

    ReplyDelete