Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Month

I’m so excited! Thursday, Matthew and I, and I think my sister and my roommate, are all going to the Point of Grace Christmas concert!! WOOHOO!! Hannah and I went 2 years ago and it was incredible! I can’t wait!

Matthew and I celebrated our one month anniversary on Sunday. We had so much fun! We went to church together. (This man is SO amazing, he’s been going to the “Empty Chair” class with me, for support. It’s for people who have lost loved ones and are dealing with the emotions around the holidays. My whole family has been going because my Mamaw died in October.) Then we went to the mall for lunch and a movie. We walked around a little bit before the movie. After the movie we went to my friend’s church for their Christmas play. It was soo good! Very funny.

I feel so blessed. Matthew is so much more than I ever dreamed of. It's hard for me to come up with words to express how I feel about him. I love him. He is so good to me. He treats me like a princess. He does everything in his power to make sure I'm happy. I try to do the same for him. I have never had someone love me like he does. It literally makes me speechless.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment