Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year. New Things.

This Christmas season was big for me. For one thing, it’s the first time that I’ve had a boyfriend during Christmas in… 4 years. Wow. Not only that, but it’s the first time ever that my boyfriend has made an effort for Christmas. Not just for me, but for my family as well. Such a sweet experience for me. It’s something that I will treasure forever.

On Christmas Day, my cousin, Eric, proposed to my roommate, Amanda. I’m happy for them. They are planning the wedding for December 26th, 2009. Yesterday she asked Hannah and I to be her bridesmaids. I’m so excited. I know Hannah is! This will be her first time to be a bridesmaid. Hehe.

So, New Year’s Eve…. Matthew made it to my house at 11:58pm. Just in time to kiss me at midnight! Another first for me!!! He had to work that night, and then left as soon as he could and FLEW down to my house! LOL! Then he spent the night at my parent’s house and the whole next day. We had our annual New Year’s Day Open House party. SO much fun!! First time I’ve had a boyfriend there. (Well, one that actually mattered.) It was a great, great start to the new year.

In other news…BIG news…I’m moving to Clarksville. In June. To be closer to Matthew. It’s not like I can’t handle being an hour away from him. Because I can. But we want to be able to see each other on a daily basis and see how our relationship goes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...moving to Clarksville, thats a big step. Why June?

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete