Thursday, November 5, 2009

Purse Swap 09!

This was so much fun. I love purses, so I had fun picking stuff out for my swap partner. I got my package 2 days ago. (I know, I'm slow posting about it!) Elise is the lovely woman who sent me the package. She was so sweet. She asked me about what I like/do not like. I think she did a great job. Here's some pics of what she sent me!


 Gum, hand sanitizer, notepad, pens!



My new purse! How fun!!!


If you participated in the Purse Swap, please post about your gifts as soon as you get them. I will have a linky set up on here soon so we can all share. Thanks for joining in on the fun!!

Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. how fun! I love swaps like this :)

    Visiting you from SITS--have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purses too. But I call 'em handbags! Nice post!

    gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete