Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving...Again

I'm in the process of moving all of my stuff from my sister's house to a storage unit in Clarksville. It's crazy. I'm also working on getting rid of/organizing Matthew's stuff to make room for my stuff! LOL! He has a lot of clutter. I don't like clutter. I am determined to get everything organized. It may take me a few months, but I'll do it!!

In other news, I'm pretty sure that Callie and Carey will be here on June 20th. Not sure how long. Probably all summer. Unless they start to act up and not do what we say. They know they have to behave or they're going home. (Mostly Carey, but I didn't say that!)

Well, I better go. Matthew's off work today, so I'm gonna take advantage of that and get him to help me clean. WOOHOO!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for organization! I can't stand clutter. Mr. Love is cluttery and I hate it. I'm always trying to secretly to get rid of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! We are selling stuff, throwing stuff away, etc. I finally got the doors to 2 closets to CLOSE! It's a miracle, I tell ya. LOL!

    ReplyDelete