Friday, June 12, 2009

Furniture Anyone??

*Update!!*
I just sold the desk. WOOHOO!*

I am in the process of moving to Matthew's apartment. I am already here, but my furniture is not. We are selling a lot of Matthew's things, to make room for mine. His stuff has been either free or very cheap, so it's mostly, well, not very good. I sold a computer monitor for $15. I just sold his mattress and boxsprings for $25.




Yes, I said $25. It was in such bad shape that I didn't care how much I sold it for. He got it for free anyways!! LOL!

I sold 2 matching accent tables for $20.



A Boat shelf for $20.



I still have several things for sale. And a few of them might go today.

Desk


Coffee/End Table Set


Antique Nightstand


Counter-height Kitchen Table


Louis Vuitton luggage



And a few other things. Christmas tree, computer mouse, small dresser, wooden cd tower, floor lamp, sony surround sound system, wireless router, etc. Those are just some of the things.

I have a couple of things at Hannah's house too.

My Dresser (Mirror not shown)


Swivel TV stand





So, if anyone is interested and in the Nashville/Clarksville area, just let me know. I have everything listed on Craigslist and www.campbellyardsales.com so if they sell, I will update this post.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment