Thursday, April 16, 2009

Army Wives

Has anyone watched this show? I really want to watch it, but I want to start with the first season. The 3rd season is about to start, so I'm wondering if anyone has the first 2 on dvd?

And who has read/seen Twilight? I just watched it today. I read the book about a month ago. I'm working on the 2nd one now. But the movie left so much out! I mean, I liked it, but it's so not as good as I thought it would be. The book is soooooo much better! If you've seen the movie, but not read the book, please.... stop what you are doing right now and go read the book. It's great!

Well, I'm bored. I'm gonna go read.

Much love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh I *LOVE* Army Wives. But you do have to start with the beginning to get the full affect. So much happened in the first season!! The second season was good but not as good as the first! You should consider signing up for Netflix. We have it and it saves us so much money. Right now we're watching LOST on DVD and it has probably saved us $20 just this month in rental fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was mostly upset that they mixed soo much up in Twilight. It wasn't that they left it out- I expected that. But mixing things up and turning them around messing with the timeline, that just frustrates me. You'll like the rest of the books though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KT, I have actually been thinking about NetFlix. Hmmmm....

    Kell, you're right. I was so mad with the meadow scene. It irked the crap outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm a new follower and I love your blog. I have to admit I have a little obsession with Army Wives... It's amazing. I didn't start watching until last season and I rented the first season from Blockbuster. I can't wait until June 7th when the 3 season starts!!!!

    ReplyDelete