I am so behind on this post! But to my defense, I have been extremely busy! I'm getting married in 8 days!!!
So I'm gonna make this short.
I thought this would be an interesting survey to look back on 2009.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Celebrated one year with the love of my life. Got engaged!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember what my resolutions for last year were.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I don't think so.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you didn't have in 2009?
I will have a husband!! Hehe. I'd love a new car too!
7. What dates from 2009 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
August 22nd. The day my sweetheart proposed to me!
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
I'm not really sure.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Nothing that I can think of.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had both, but nothing too serious.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our wedding bands or my wedding dress
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I have no clue.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'm sure there were some.
14. Where did most your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My bridal showers
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I have no clue
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At Grandma & Grandpa's house. One of the best Christmases I've had in a long time!
21. Did you fall in love with 2009?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
So many to list
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not quite hate...
24. What was the best book you read?
Oh gosh. Does Twilight ring a bell?!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don't know.
26. What did you want and get?
A Cricut Expression!
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of 2009?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 24 and spent time with my family. My sweetheart sent me beautiful flowers!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2009?
I'm more conservative than I used to be.
32. What kept you sane?
My fiance and my best friend
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't even get me started!
34. Who did you miss?
My bestie. But I always miss her! I missed Cara more, cause she moved to Chicago.
35. Who was the best new person you met?
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Pick your battles.