Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updates

Daddy is at home and is doing much better. He had a few complications once he got home, with his medicines, but they have all been fixed. He has had some trouble getting comfortable, because of the wound site from the surgery, but that is getting better as well.

I still haven't found a job yet, but for the next week, I am back at GroupSource working while one of the other agents is on vacation. I'm so glad, because I get to see my friends again, and I get to make some money that I really need right now!

Matthew and I are looking for a place to live in Clarksville. I decided that I can't afford to live alone, and I don't want just anyone as a roommate. So we're looking for something big enough for us, all of our stuff, and a room for his girls to stay in when they visit. We found a house that we really like, but we aren't sure if we will get it or not. So we're still looking.

And I'm still looking for a job. I have part time stuff, like working at GroupSource and a possible nanny job that would pay good. I'm going to be staying with my grandparents for a week in June and a couple of weeks in July, while my aunt is on vacation. So that will help too.

In OTHER news.....

Matthew is buying me a ring!


(It needs to be resized, obviously!)
We're not officially engaged yet, but we've been talking for a while now, and we are going to get married. Some of you probably already know that. But I just wanted to post it anyways. I'm so happy.

Well, I better go. I'll write more later.

Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. Know what's funny? My middle name is Ruth, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... congrats! I love your ring It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wow. Wow. There was a lot of information in this post...I'm a little overwhelmed.Oh and that is a beautiful ring.

    ReplyDelete