Saturday, March 21, 2009

Job Hunting

So, I am now looking for a new job. With the economy sucking the way it is, and the travel industry going way downhill, my employers can't afford to keep me anymore. They hated to let me go, but they didn't really have much of a choice anymore. It honestly doesn't surprise me, and I don't blame them at all. But it still sucks, nonetheless. I love my employers and their whole family. (Family owned business) They are amazing people and this has been the best job I have ever had. Also, the longest full time job I've had! (A year and a half) I have made lifelong friends there. It has been a blessing to work in a christian environment. I just pray that I can find a job that will be able to provide my financial needs, as well as be a good environment for me and be something I can excel at and enjoy. I'm also praying that it happens soon. Please keep me in your prayers. I desperately need them.

Also, my phone is like possessed as of right now. Will not do anything. So frustrating. When I get up in the morning I am going straight to the Sprint store to see if they can fix it or replace it. (Just learned the other day that they don't make my phone anymore so if they replace it, it will be the upgraded version! Which would be kinda cool!!)

Ok, it's 1:30 in the morning, so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment