Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This week...

I haven't updated much lately. I know. Guess I just haven't had much to say.

We started a Bible Study class for single women in their 20's. It's at my mom and dad's house. We've been meeting every Monday for a month now. It's really awesome. My mom is teaching us to really study the Bible. We have memory verses, and she gives each of us different passages to look up and study, so the next week we each tell about what we've learned.

* * *

I'm bored. I have so many things I want to do, but I can't get the motivation to do any of them. I mean, I'm getting sick, so I don't feel like doing anything. But still. I have like 15 library books to read. 5 movies to watch. Etc etc etc. I wish I could work from home. I would have more time to do stuff. I mean, at work, I feel like I waste time. Because I get stuff done, or sit on hold for hours. And the whole time I'm thinking about the stuff I need to do at home. Ugh.

Anyways. Bed time. LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment