Saturday, December 5, 2009

TOMORROW IS MY BRIDAL SHOWER!!!

I am so so SO excited! My best friend and my sister have planned everything. I know nothing! LOL! I can't wait. My amazing best friend Kelly is cooking all the food. There are games planned, but I don't know what they are. I think that Matthew has been involved in part of it too! Hehe.

I had a bridal shower last weekend too, in Louisville KY with my family. It was so much fun! Check my wedding blog for pics and more details to come!

Much Love,

5 comments:

  1. Well, all the best with the bridal shower, Sarah Ruth!

    gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your shower!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAZY ,HUH !! WAS HAPPY TO BE AT YOUR SHOWER (EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T THERE FOR LONG) THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKIN' THE TRIP DOWN HERE FOR MINE TOMORROW. LOVE YOU BUNCHES CUZ (LOL...I HAD TO DO THAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I hope it went great, what a wonderful treat to be showered with love from so many people who care about you!!Will you be posting about it? :)
    Just grabbed your button and became your newest follower! Thanks for coming by my blog. AND happy almost wedding! Your countdown is close!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two showers! You lucky girl.

    Just letting you know that I'll be sending out your package this week.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete