Monday, July 14, 2008

Ah, the joy of Blogging

Recently a friend of mine wrote a blog about how her life is full of things that aren't really "blog worthy". Yet she keeps writing them. And people enjoy her spin on random, "non-important" happenings. I feel the same way. My life is so boring right now. I sleep. I wake up. I go to work. I go home. I watch tv. I go to bed. And then it starts over. On Saturdays I sleep in. I wake up. I watch tv. Maybe do some scrapbooking or something. I clean some. I go to bed. On Sunday I wake up. I go to church. I have lunch with my parents or friends. I go home. I watch tv. I go to bed. I sleep. And then it all starts over again.

When did my life become so boring?! I used to hang out with friends all the time. I used to be a busy girl. Now, I'm not. And I don't feel like my life is doing much. I mean, before I started working here, I felt like I was wasting my life. Now I have a great job, in a christian environment, with people I love. But I still kind of feel like I'm wasting my life. Like there is so much more that God has planned for my life. And I'm so ready to get started with it! But apparently it's not God's timing yet.

So here I am. With a boring non-"blog worthy" life. Waiting for God's timing. Which has been my motto for several years now.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. haha I feel like my life is sooo boring too! Wait till you are married and have kids, you'll feel ancient!

    ReplyDelete